Monday, October 27, 2008

More pictures from the past few weeks....


Karen, Tanya, and Patti at breakfast Sunday morning.
GIRLS TRIP TO CHICAGO!!!!
This past weekend, I went on a girls trip to Chicago! We had such a great time shopping, eating, more shopping, and more eating! I have meet these 5 girls through church and they have pulled me in and made me feel so welcome in their group! We had a wonderful time!


Me, Kim, and Sarah at breakfast Sunday morning.




Hamilton doing tummy time last week.


Isn't he so sweet!

Me and Juston before his 10 year high school reunion last weekend, which was so fun!







2 comments:

Laura Wesson said...

It sounds like you had fun in Chicago- I am glad God is bringing new friends into your life! How far are you from Chicago??

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

I'm so jealous. In high school, I took lots of trips to Chicago. What a fantastic city!!! IT is a great place up there and I hope that you are learning to love the midwest. Next time, try Gioradano's pizza...best in Chicago!