Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Father/Son camping trip...
Most of you know that my grandfather passed away 2 1/2 weeks ago, and Hamilton and I flew down to Arkansas for the funeral. Juston so graciously volunteered to leave Hudson with him while I was gone for 8 days! Yes, 8 days because we already had a trip scheduled for Juston's 10 yr high school reunion the next week, so instead of me flying to and from MI twice, I just changed my original ticket to leave 8 days earlier! So while I was gone, the boys went camping and apparently had a great time. Just thought I would share a few pics with you of their camping trip.














4 comments:

The Spicer Crew said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather...I didn't know that. Looks like they did just fine with you gone for a little while!! Luv ya!

Kelly B. said...

Way to go Juston!! Those pics are PRECIOUS! What special memories they made, the first of many male camping trips.

Sorry again about your gpa.

Amy Lauren said...

Those are the most adorable pictures, looks like they had a great time!!!
So sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Morgan Holt said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather! Love the new pictures though! Looks like they had a blast. I've been waiting to see some of your cuties again!