Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our First Outing....

Our first outing was yesterday- we went to Hudson's Gymboree class. It actually went pretty good, but it was a pretty easy outing- nothing like tackling the grocery store with the 2 of them yet! I am saving my grocery store needs for when Juston can go with us! :) The picture above is right before we walked out the door to head to class.
Hamilton and Hudson before our outing. Hamilton is wearing Hudson's blue booties that Hudson wore home from the hospital! I tell you what- I love baby clothes! Hamilton looked like an angel in his little outfit and booties yesterday! Only- it was short lived- he peed through the outfit about 3 hours after I had dressed him! In fact, he has a tendency to go through 2-3 outfits a day! That sometimes drives me nuts! :)

Daddy and the boys

Hamilton had his first bath this morning. His cord fell off 2 days ago, and of course, he had peed through his outfit this morning when I got him up to feed him, so he had his first bath shortly thereafter. I was shocked because he didn't cry at all- I thought he would be cold or just uncomfortable, but he sat there and stared at me the whole time!

All dressed after bath time! I know I take a lot of pictures in this outfit, but it is one of my favorites at the moment!

Have I said yet how much I am in love with my boys!? I am having a wonderful time already being the mom to 2 boys!

Thank you Lord for Hudson and Hamilton!

4 comments:

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

so cute. I am impressed that you are already out and about after just 2 weeks. I was home bound for 6 weeks! You look great!

Lindsey Eason said...

Yay for outings and for gymnastic class - I'm sure Hudson is having a blast with that! Hamilton's clothes are darlin' by the way...I miss those newborn outfits!

Morgan Holt said...

Wow...you are to be commended for getting out with two so early in the game! I stayed in for a good two months but of course, it was also the dead of winter when C.K. was born! :) You look like you are enjoying every minute with those boys. Love the little outfits. They look adorable!

Rachael said...

It's good to get out isn't it! Good for you for tackling it by yourself! Hamilton is getting cuter by the day! He seems like such an easy going baby! What a blessing!