Sunday, August 24, 2008

More pictures.....

Mommy and Hamilton

Hamilton before his nap!


The family on our first day to all go to worship! Hamilton did great-sleep through the whole thing!

Uncle Jesse and Hamilton

Hudson at the drum store!

Hamilton's first time in the drum store!! Again, slept through the whole thing!

Uncle Jesse, Aunt Ali, and Hudson at Lake Michigan.

Uncle Jesse and Aunt Ali came to Michigan to see us over the last 3 days! We had a great visit with them and we were so glad they came to see us!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad to see you are getting some use out of that baby sling. Hamilton looks beautiful in it and you look beautiful wearing it. I miss you!!

Amy Moore said...

It is so hard to beieve that you are all grown up, with a family of your own!! Looking at pictures of Hamilton made me think of when I babysat you, Abby, Joseph, and Anna Grace. There is one picture that I have (and I think your mom gave it to me, but not certin), where you, Abby, and I are playing with a hord of baby dolls and a wooden cradle....it was in the house that was off of Markham (if you remember that house at all). Anyway, even then you were so attentive and gentle to your "babies"...it was precious!! I know you are doing a fabulous jo with the boys...and are the greatest mom ever!! You're so precious and so blessed!! And by the way, I now you learned from the best to parents that God could have given anyone. I have the upmost respect for your mom and dad. Your family will always be special to me...in so many ways.