Thursday, August 28, 2008

My big boy thinks sometimes he needs to be in the swing!

I caught one of Hamilton's first big smiles with my camera! I just snapped away and got this progression of 3 pictures!



Sweet Hamilton in his outfit that my mom (Nan) made him to come home from the hosptial in! I dressed him up today because I am trying to get a good picture for his birth announcements!

We have had a really good week! This is my first full week without any help/company and so far we have managed pretty well, plus- Juston has been out of town the past 2 nights (he is coming home today-Yea!), so I have REALLY been flying solo! We have had two outings to play while our daddy was gone and that has helped! Hope everyone else is having a good week!

4 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! is Hudson doing well adjusting to the new baby? Kurt loves to get in Gunner's swing too, i think it brings back memories for him, haha!
Do you know this person that typed above me? or should we all go private?

Morgan Holt said...

Hudson looks like he loves his new baby brother. You are doing a wonderful job with the pictures. They all come out so well!! And of course, Hamilton's little outfit is adorable, as always!!

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

so cute! looks like you got it under control. Going to two is a piece of cake, right?

The Spicer Crew said...

So precious! Chloe likes to get in Lyla's bouncy seat...they are so funny wanting to play with the baby toys! Glad to hear everything is going well...sure do wish you were closer! :)