Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Rock Trip 6/08
This was too cute! Hudson was using the potty at Papa J and Nan's house, and he picked up the Guitar magazine that was beside the toilet and started looking through it! Typical man already, huh?


Chandler Dale Wood! He is 2 weeks old here, and we were having a photo shoot on Wednesday at lunch!



Hudson discovered a new instrument on our trip: the banjo! He loved it! He thought at first it was a drum, but then learned you could play it like a guitar! I can't tell you how excited I am that he loves music and instruments the way he does already at such a young age! Are we looking at the next Lincoln Brewster or Chris Tomlin?! :)

Me and Hudson on the plane to LR!




Hudson holding Chandler for the first time.

Here is a great Hudson story for you: On Tuesday, Hudson went with me to Jennifer's house. He took a nap, and then spent the rest of the afternoon with us. So after his nap, he got up and soon after it was time for Jennifer to feed Chandler (she is breastfeeding). So Hudson and I were sitting on one couch and Jennifer was on the other couch. Hudson looked at me puzzled and said "is Chandler sleeping?" (He could tell something different was going on.) And told him that Chandler was eating. So he played for a bit and then looked at me puzzled again and said "chandler biting Jennifer?" And so I thought I guess I better explain because it won't be long and Hamilton will be here doing the same thing. So I told him that that is how some babies eat- they get their food from their mommy's. So he played again and then came back for a third time puzzled and finally said to me "chandler eating her boobies?!?!?" It was the cutest thing, and of course Jennifer and I burst into laughter! It was such a cute process to see him putting it all together over about a 10 minute span.

We had such a great trip to LR! It went too fast, but we were so glad we got to go! I got to spend some good time with Jennifer and Chandler, as well as hang out with both families. Next time we head to LR, we will have a new addition to our family! Crazy!!! :)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Ok that story is HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing. I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip!

brad and erica said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting. We miss you guys!

Justin said...

I have to say, I can't stop laughing about what he said... I'm sitting in class, taking a break from studying... Hope all is well, and all goes well with the new kid on the way...

Mommy of two said...

That story is so funny!! I love his picture through the fishbowl. I'm glad y'all had a good trip! I can't wait to meet Hamilton on the next visit!! It's so cute that Hudson wore a plane shirt on the airplane. I'm sure he had a big time!