Monday, June 23, 2008

We are heading to LR today...
Hudson and I are flying to LR today to meet Baby Chandler Wood and spend some time with Jeff and Jennifer! I am so excited to get to see Chandler and to spend a few days helping Jennifer! This will be Hudson's first time to fly, so this should be interesting. Our trip is pretty quick- we leave tonight from Chicago around 5 and get to LR at 8, then we fly back home on Thursday morning. Even though it is a quick trip, it will be nice to get to have some friend and family time! I'll post pictures when we get back!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I just caught up on your move. i am so glad you are confident in God's hand in it. i cannot imagine how hard it was for you.

I love the scripture above Hamilton's bed. It is so awesome to hear your love for our Lord. Thanks for sharing!!