Saturday, June 28, 2008

Potty Training Bribe/Reward....




Hudson wearing his "big boy underwear!"

Hudson has been tee-teeing in the potty now for quite a while, but he hadn't taken it to the next level. Well this week he did! Yeah! And we had started telling him that if he would poop in the potty, then he could get a fish! He has done it everyday since last Sunday, so when we got back from LR, Friday morning we went to the store to get his prize (or bribe- which ever way you want to look at it! :) He was SOOOOO excited when he saw the fish and we were really sad we didn't have the video camera rolling because it might have been the cutest reaction he has ever given us about getting something! He named the fish "Nemo," but sometimes he says "Me-mo" and it is the sweetest thing!



And yesterday, we ventured out to run errands and he wore "big boy underwear" all day without an accident! I was really impressed and relieved that we didn't have to clean up a mess while at Hobby Lobby and such!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I hate your guts! Have I told you this? I REALLY want your next child to still poop in his pants when he's 4 like one of my children (who will remain nameless....MOLLY). ;)

I miss you!

Lindsey Eason said...

Count your blessings girlfriend - if you can have that boy officially potty trained before #2 comes along - you'll be singing praises all day long!!! I hope he keeps up the "dry" spell and continues to use the potty!!

Rachael said...

Man...sounds like you've had it pretty easy with potty training...although if the 1st one is that good, makes me wonder about the second....

Call me, I'd love to chat about your trip to LR!!