Sunday, November 9, 2008

A snowy Sunday!!!
Yes, you read that correctly- it is snowing here and has been since yesterday! However, this past week it has been in the 60's, so it is not sticking. Of course the high the last two days has been 40- so it is cold again! Hudson was so excited to wake up yesterday and see that it was snowing; and the first thing he asked us this morning when he ran into our bedroom was "is it still snowing?" It will be a pretty crazy winter getting kids in and out of cars while the snow swirls all around, but we are up for the challenge! I am sure the winter will lend itself to some funny stories I will have to share on the blog!
Here are a few pictures we took today after church. We were trying to capture some outside pictures of it snowing, but you can't quite see the snow. Oh well, I am sure we will get plenty of those later! Enjoy....














4 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow! For some reason in these latest pictures, I really think that Hamilton is starting to resemble Juston, and I think Hudson looks like you! Your boys are so precious, and it looks like they are going to have so much fun in the snow!

Morgan Holt said...

Snow just makes the holidays feel much more like holidays to me! The boys look adorable, as usual! The snow is definitely a southern person will have to get used to though. I know you'll find a way to conquer it this winter. :)

Amy Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Moore said...

I can't believe you guys are getting snow...but you do live in Michigan. Arkansas weather is so up and down (like I have to tell you that)! It's mainly been in the 50's, but has been in the 60's and 70's here and there.
I see Hamilton is getting bigger...and really starting to look like Juston!! They're both handsome little men!!
Hope your "boys" are enjoying the snow!!