Monday, July 28, 2008


A week from today....
Lord willing, a week from today we will be holding our new baby boy! We are so excited to meet him and for him to be a part of our family! I am dying to see what he is going to look like, and I can't wait to see how Hudson responds to Hamilton's arrival! Please be praying for a safe repeat C-section and that Hamilton will be healthy with no unexpected complications (like we had with Hudson!)!
We will go to the hospital at 7:30am and are scheduled to go to the OR at 9:30 am. They also told us that we would be in the hospital until Wednesday, so hopefully when we get home that afternoon I will be able to post a few pictures so you can see our new baby!

4 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

I am so excited for yall!! I cant believe its already here. Please post pictures as soon as your able to! Love yall! - Liz Voris

brad and erica said...

Oh Rebekah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait for him to get here so we can see the pictures. I hope you guys are doing great! We miss you!

Morgan Holt said...

Hey Rebekah! I don't usually have much time to comment but I wanted to tell you that I have been reading your blog for a few months now. I'm so excited for you and want you to know that you and your family are in our prayers in the next coming week. It definitely will be hectic adding to your family but it's very doable. I'd give it a couple of months and you'll become a pro at taking care of two kids. Don't get me wrong, I have my days when I want to pull my hair out! :) BUT I wouldn't change them for the world! You'll love seeing how they interact with each other. Also, my second c-section went much better than the first. I hope yours goes smoothly as well. Take care of yourself and those sweet babies!

Morgan (Kimbrough) Holt

Lindy said...

hooray! hope your c-section goes well and your transition to 2 babies goes smoothly! blessings, Lindy Logan Carr