Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hudson's New "Big Boy" Room....



We finally got his crib converted into a full bed, which took longer than we thought, but he seems to be loving his new bed. I think he enjoys having the space because he was getting pretty big in his crib. Although, from my side of things- I have lost my 3-4 naptime/playtime he would have that would let me have several hours to myself. He used to nap anywhere from 2-3 hours and then would always play in his crib for 30 min-1 hour which was sooooooo nice. Now his naps seem to only be 2 hours on a good day and there isn't much playing. He is opening that door as soon as he wakes up. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted! The Hudson guitar is his painting that my friend Whitney did for him! I just love her work!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Very cute! I love the bedding! I'd love to know where you found it.

Josh and Jenny said...

Sooo cute! Rebekah, you really know how to decorate. The boy's rooms are just precious.

Sara said...

That is so cute! You do such a good job decorating! How do you like Michigan?