Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Pictures.....




Hudson and Mommy

Hudson saying "not another picture mommy!"

Saturday morning it was rainy, so we took Hudson to the GR Children's Museum.

Hudson digging with the tractor.

Hudson and daddy spinning wheels on the table.

Hudson and his tupperware drums!

This is the ultimate "Hudson face!"

3 weeks from today and our new addition will be here! It won't be long and Hamilton will be a part of our family! We are getting so excited to see what he is going to look like. Hudson seems to be talking about him more and more, so hopefully he is starting to understand a little bit. Hudson got to go to the doctor with me today and he was able to hear Hamilton's heartbeat, and he thought that was pretty cool.

Hudson learned his first bible verse this last week! He has been on this kick of saying "I can't," so being the clever mom that I am :), everytime he says "I can't," he has to quote the scripture "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!"



3 comments:

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

Such cute pics. Cant wait to see pics of Mr. Hamilton! Hope you are feeling good. I remember those last few weeks...

madelynmom said...

A Bible verse!! what a great idea! i'm definitely gonna store that idea away! Looks like you guys are settling well in MI. I hope everything goes well with the arrival of Hamilton!

Lindy said...

Rebekah, I am so glad I found your blog! Hudson is so adorable, I love how he squints his little eyes up when you take his picture! too cute! Glad to see you are doing well, and blessings on your next delivery!