Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I am going to try and start blogging again...since it has been like 10 months since my last post!

Many of you know our story lately...but I'll share it on the blog for those who may not know. My mom was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gerhigs) on July 2 after a long several months of doctors trying to decipher what was going on. As a family unit, we are devastated with the news and are faithfully praying for God's healing hand to touch her. Juston and I began praying about what this meant for our little family, being that we were 804 miles away from Little Rock. God began to open doors for us to come home. Juston's company had a position opening in LR they let us know about...what a joy that he was going to get to stay with the same company that he has grown to love! God also protected us these past 2 years in MI from buying a home...and we tried 3 different times to purchase property and every time it fell through...to which we were getting so frustrated. Now looking back, we know it was God's protection over us. So...now we are buying a home in Little Rock, Juston started his new job role here in LR on September 1, and we are starting to get settled. We are so thankful that in the midst of this absolute nightmare of a diagnosis with mom...God has shown His faithfulness to me, Juston, and our boys and for that we PRAISE HIM!

Mom has started a blog herself to journal this journey....check it out!
www.nchandler.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

I've enjoyed reading your moms blog and am glad to see you back on here. :-)