Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Nan and Papa J come to GR....


Papa J brought his violin, or "biolin" as Hudson calls it, for Hudson to try and play. Needless to say, he loved it!
Nan, Hamilton, and Papa J at church Sunday morning at the park.

Sunday was "Bless the children/kids appreciation day" at the park, and Hudson had a great time! He got a spider painted on his face.

My friend Laura and her daughter Lily. I couldn't have survived here in GR without meeting this family! Thank you Lord for the Gravelles!
My sweet Hamilton! He will turn 1 next week! I can't believe this time last year I was big fat pregnant! The year has completely flown by! This little boy is absolutely precious! He is full of life and is such a joy. He and Hudson absolutely love each other and I thoroughly enjoy sitting back and watching their friendship grow! This kiddo LOVES to eat! He will eat anything which is a nice change from Hudson! He LOVES bath time or swimming, anything with water! He is so ready to be able to walk so he can keep up with his brother! We are so glad that Hamilton is a part of our family! 

This picture sums up Hamilton!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like y'all had great time with your parents! I'm sure y'all miss each other so much. The pics were great. The boys are growing up fast!

Britney said...

Hey! I hadn't stopped by in awhile. Loved looking at all the pics of your beautiful family! glad yall are doing well! You are awesome for doing the races! How fun!!

Lindy said...

rebekah, i love your hair! I cannot believe hamilton is almost a year old! that is so crazy how time flies! He and Hudson are such cuties, I know you are enjoying them so much :0) hope you have a great week!