Saturday, April 11, 2009


Its been too long......

I haven't posted in so long! Sorry! Here are a few pictures from our life the last few weeks!

Jeff, Jennifer, and Chandler are here in Michigan right now spending a long weekend with us! This is the boys being crazy at lunch!
Hamilton! Just had to throw in several new pictures of him! He is growing like a weed! We truly love him being part of our family!


Hudson, Chandler, Hamilton- the best picture I could get with all 3!


We went to an Easter Egg hunt today! Well actually, it was called an Easter Egg Drop- one of our friends here in GR works at the Regional Airport and they did this cool thing where they dropped Easter eggs from 100 feet up and then all the kids ran to the field to get them! The boys loved it!
And yes- it was cold! Hamilton is pretty bundled and Hudson has on several layers, but it was a beautiful sunny day!
My boys! Don't you love Hamilton's orange nose in this picture?! I got a new camera and it picks up the orange nose a lot!
Abby, Anna Grace, and me! Gracie's prom! 

Abbra and me! And yes, I went blonde for a change and love it, so no negative comments! :)

2 comments:

The Spicer Crew said...

I have been wondering where you were lately!!! So good to see you. Tell Jenn hi for me. Chandler looks so much like her in that pic you have posted. Looks like things are going well for you!! Take care! : )A

Rachael said...

Love the picture of you and the boys at the lake...you look so pretty!! Looks like you guys had fun with Jeff and Jennifer! Looking forward to seeing you all in May!