Monday, February 16, 2009


Juston and Rebekah go to Miami!!!


Juston and I just got to spend a long weekend in Miami just the 2 of us and we had a wonderful time! It was really refreshing to be with eachother without kiddos! We had such a relaxing time! We slept in until 8:45 every morning, ate brunch, shopped, got a massage, sat by the pool, drank margaritas, ate some fabulous food, and just enjoyed each other's company! These 2 pictures are taken from our balcony. We stayed at the Hilton Bentley on Ocean Drive in South Beach. It was such a nice place!

Headed to the hot tub! I didn't realize how much I enjoy wearing a robe! I wore mine every chance I could get that weekend!

Thanks to mom and dad and Hal and Sonya for keeping the boys so we could enjoy a getaway weekend! 

2 comments:

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

great pics. those times with just hubby are so precious. Our kids are wonderful but we need alone time too. I'm so glad that you got some. Hope you are doing good

Hannah said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! I'm sure it was hard going back to snow and cold in Michigan!