Thursday, January 1, 2009


Christmas 2008






Pictures we took of the boys.
Jennifer, Chandler, Hamilton, me, and Hudson
When we went back to LR over Christmas, we were able to spend one evening with our dear friends Jeff and Jennifer and their son Chandler! 
Hamilton, Chandler, and Hudson
Hamilton and Chandler- buds already!
Christmas with the Gates- Uncle Jesse and Aunt Ali gave Hudson this huge remote control spider and he put it on Hamiltons back!
Juston and his new grill set!
Uncle Jason and the boys.
Christmas morning family picture.





Me shoveling the deck off. There were 19 inches of snow that had accumulated over a 2 week period. It wore me out let me tell you!
19 inches-we measured!
The snow on the deck was up to my knees! 

Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

6 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

WOW! I'm just amazed at the snow there! I guess I always knew that they had lots up there but never was able to actually see it. I can only imagine the strength it took shoveling that stuff. Those boys are just getting cuter and cuter if that is even possible! I love the little outfits you put them in for the Christmas pictures. They look adorable!

Rachael said...

What a fun Christmas! I guess you'll never have to worry about NOT having a white Christmas! Love the pictures of all the boys (Chandler, Hamilton, Hudson)! Chandler looks like a mammoth compared to your boys. It's really hilarious!

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

Great pictures. Hope you had a great Christmas. I do miss the white christmas. What a great thing! I hope that you are doing great.

Lindy said...

oh my goodness! that snow is incredible! amazing how something so soft can weigh so much :0) The boys looked adorable and it looks like santa was good to them!!!

Kate said...

You have such pretty babies!!! I wish I could hold sweet Hamilton. When are you coming back to LR for a visit?

The Spicer Crew said...

Hey girl...our computer crashed and I lost your e-mail...just wanted to check on you up there, looks super cold! Hope all is well! : )