Thursday, October 2, 2008


It's official....Winter is on its way here in Michigan!
We woke up this morning to a cold, cold house. In fact, when we went downstairs, the thermastat said it was 60 degrees in the house. Needless to say, we turned on our heat! Crazy that today is only October 2 and we have the heat running! Juston even had to wear a fleece to the store yesterday afternoon (yes, he so graceously went the grocery store with me and the boys yesterday afternoon- not quite ready to tackle that by myself with the boys!). I think the next few days it is supposed to be low 50's for the high, but next week it will be back to low 60's which has been really nice the past week or so. The leaves are changing here already and it is beautiful! I know it won't be long till it is REALLY cold, so we are enjoying the nice chilly fall weather as much as possible!

3 comments:

Sara said...

OH, I miss so much the weather up north...where there is actually 4 seasons!!! I can't wait to see pictures of all the snow!

Kate said...

i absolutely do not envy you! i hate winter in the south...so i know i would hate it up north (no offense to my northern friends reading this comment). but, hey, you have to make the most of it, right? you have always been hot-natured, so you will probably love the cold weather! have fun.

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

I am so jealous! I love the fact that in the midwest you have 4 distinct seasons...not just cold and humid like here. I love the cold and as soon as you have the first snow you will have so much fun. Enjoy it!