Sunday, August 10, 2008

Still more family photos....


Hamilton

Hudson found a dragonfly and had to bring it inside to show me and Hamilton!

Hamilton resting in his crib yesterday all dolled up!

Mommy and Hamilton- and yes, those are my cute pajamas I told you I had bought for myself!

Daddy laying on the couch with his boys!

Nan and the boys!

Hudson was listening to the ipod this morning, and he decided Hamilton needed to hear a song. So he put the headphones on Hamilton all by himself!

We have had a wonderful first week with Hamilton! We truly enjoyed having my parents here, and couldn't have managed without them! Hamilton is doing great- he is nursing well and at this point is a great baby! I am feeling a lot better too. Wednesday was the hardest day for me- I was really sore and having some pain at my incision site, but each day seems to get better and better. Thanks for all your prayers for our family this past week! We feel truly blessed to have Hamilton as part of our family! We are in love with him already!!!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad things have gone well so far! Hudson is such a cute big brother! I miss you.

Rachael said...

I'm so glad you are keeping us updated with new pictures. It makes it just a little easier not getting to see him in person (although it still sucks we're so far away:( Hudson looks like a proud big brother!! The ear phones were hilarious!

Kelly B. said...

Hamilton is such a beautiful newborn!! You look great! Hudson looks so sweet with him.

Mommy of two said...

I can already tell those boys are going to be best friends. They are so cute!!